11.08.2011

It's that time of year again.


The time when our family and friends gather to eat, socialize, and enjoy one another’s company.  That’s right…Thanksgiving is just around the corner.  I’m sure you’re wondering how you are going to make it through this year while being able to maintain Phase 1 of the Ideal Protein diet.  Well my friends, I’ve heard it all over the last few weeks as this time of year has crept up on us.  However, as promised, I’m not going to send you off to family dinner without safe options of treats and dishes that you will be able to eat and enjoy.  My goal is to help provide you with some IP friendly menu options that will allow you to feel like you’re not missing out on the holiday experience.  So, I’ve done some digging around for different ideas and have made them my own.  Over the next few weeks, I will continue to provide you with recipes that you will be able to use throughout the next few months.  Of course these recipes can be altered to fit your taste. It’s all about Shaking it Up and making it your own.  Enjoy your holiday!

Wanting to have Pumpkin Pie just like everyone else?  This dessert is simple and sure to satisfy that craving, allowing you to have two servings of protein in one! 
 

Yours in Health,

Jenn